Do you wish to download and install Live NetTV on your Amazon Fire TV or Stick, then this guide will help you to do that.
Before getting started, let me briefly explain you the Live NetTV performance and the quality they provide to the user.
According to me, Live NetTV is a wonderful streaming application that gives access to more than 150 live channels for the user to stream without any registration and it is totally free.
Almost all the online streamers are preferring Live NetTV as the best and recommending others to use. Give a try.
Getting Live NetTV apk on your Firestick is not hard as you think. Simply follow my below tutorial for more help.
Steps to install Live NetTV on Fire TV or Stick using ES File Explorer (Method 1)
- First, launch the Amazon Fire TV or Stick and go to Settings option.
- Under Settings, move to device and tap to open it.
- Then, select Developer Options. Here, you could see ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Tap on Apps from Unknown Sources to enable. This is a setting which allows you to allow the installation of applications that are not from App store. Turn ON to allow the installation of third-party or unknown sources.
- Once if you activate this setting, you will receive a pop-up message on the screen regarding the unknown sources. After reading the message, click on OK button to accept.
- Now, go to Firestick home screen and click on the Search button at the top-left corner.
- On the Seach field, type ES File Explorer and search for it.
- The search results are shown on the screen. Tap on ES File Explorer icon to download.
- Now, you are on the download page of ES. Select Download button which is next to app description.
- After downloading it, click on Open button to launch the ES File Explorer.
- On the ES File Explorer home screen, click on Favorites > Add on the left side menu bar.
- Here, you need to add the Path and Name of the source that you wish to add to favorite.
- Enter Path of the file and Name as Livenettv and click on Add button.
- You have successfully added the source to your favorite list.
- Now, go to the menu at the left-hand side and select Favorites. Scroll down to Livenettv and click on it.
- Once you click on it, the download starts. Wait until it completes.
- Once the download process completes, select Open to launch the Live NetTV app on your Amazon Firestick
Steps to install Live NetTV on Amazon Firestick using Downloader (Method 2)
- Before getting started, make sure you have a Downloader app on firestick that you use.
- If available continue proceeding with the next step nor click on the Search button at the top left corner of Firestick home screen.
- And search for Downloader app. You will get a Downloader app on the screen after the search result is found.
- Select Download button and wait until the download completes.
- Once completed, launch Downloader.
- On the Downloader home screen, enter the URL of the file you want to download and tap Download button
- Now, it starts to download Live NetTv on your Amazon Fire TV or Stick without taking much effort
- If the download process completes, select Install to start the installation process.
- The installation process may take some time to finish. Once completed, select Open to launch the Live Net TV app on your Firestick.
By following the above two methods you are able to install and use Live Net Tv on Firestick successfully.
In case, if you get stuck in the middle, please drop your comment below with the queries that you face. I’ll research and try to fix the problem for you. Thank you.