Bored to stream the Live NetTv app on your mobile phone? Are you super excited to watch Live NetTV’s movies, sports, music, cooking, kids, religion, religious, and other entertaining videos on bigger screen rather than using the smaller screen devices? Here’s a tutorial guide for you to move from smaller screen devices to a larger.
Which screen is bigger? TV or PC? Both are larger in size and compatible with the Live NetTV app too.
But this article is meant for PC. In case, if you are interested in using Live NetTv on TV, please jump to this article: How to install Live NetTV on Android TV.
Before getting started I need to tell you that there is an official Live NetTv app for PC device. This means that you don’t have any direct download link to download Live NetTv on your PC Windows.
Live NetTV app is officially released for Android phones, Tablets, Amazon devices and Android Boxes but not for other platform devices.
Then, how can I use Live NetTv on PC? You may ask, Wait! I said that there is no download link, right? Did I say that you can’t use it anyway? No, I don’t.
Actually, there is a way you can follow to download and install Live NetTv apk on your Windows PC easily.
Follow the below topic to get an idea.
How to install Live NetTv on PC?
- I have already told you that you can’t download the Live NetTV app directly on your PC Windows because there is no official app launched yet. Instead, use the Android emulator software on your PC to download and install the Live NetTV app.
- According to me, Bluestacks is the best android emulator software that is available online to use all your Android apps on PC without any trouble. You can also use other android emulator software like Console OS, Android-x86, Andy Android Emulator, AMIDuOS, YouWave Android Emulator, Nox App Player, Genymotion, and Windroy.
- I used Bluestacks software to install Live NetTV apk on Windows.
- To download Bluestacks, click here. Follow their instruction to successfully get Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks software on your Windows.
- Before proceeding the step, download the Live NetTV apk from here.
- After downloading the Live NetTV apk file on your PC, open the Bluestacks and select “Install APK” from the left menu bar.
- Then, select the downloaded Live NetTV apk file on the folder that you have and select Open.
- Now, the Bluestacks will start to install Live NetTV app automatically.
- Once the process completes, click on Bluestacks home screen button and select the Live NetTV app to launch immediately.
- For the very first time, it takes some time to load. After it loads, start streaming your favorite movies, sports, music, kids, cooking, French, Bangla, and other entertaining topics.
I hope you have got the Live NetTv app on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 successfully.
Update: If your screen goes black while streaming on BlueStacks and able to ear only Sound then the solution for it has been found. Click here to know more -> Error Fixed – “No Video Only Audio”
In case, if this method doesn’t work for you or stuck in the middle with errors, please leave a comment below. Thank you.